Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Couldn't Let This One Go By.....

I don't often comment on things like this, mostly because its too close to home, but I have to say - what the hell is wrong with our people?

This item was in Vos Iz Neias.

Why are there people that want so badly to suppress this information? I really, really don't get it. But then again.......I guess Im not surprised.

Almost makes me want to hand in my "frum" card.....if I even have one to begin with........

As an aside - how come Yeshiva World will report on stupidity like a music hechsher, but not something like this? (at least as of 7:00 pm)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Call me naive, but I can't believe any decent person would condone this, much less a group of respected Rabbonim.

So rather than just take the word of a self-serving politician, (and pols never lie, RIGHT!) I'd say give them the benefit of the doubt until I have all the facts.

Tr8erGirl said...

MK - Ive been thru a similar situation personally - its covered up and avoided, even by the organizations that are supposed to be there to help (I won't mention any names, but one of them starts with an O......hmmm...) Its a sick situation.......